Getting a micropeel is a great way to invest in your skin’s health and your overall well-being. And combining it with microneedling stimulates new collagen production that further enhances your skin’s appearance.
Along with at-home skincare practices, aesthetic procedures ensure you look and feel your best! Napa Solano MediSpa’s medical aestheticians offer an array of facial treatments that help you achieve your best possible skin condition while reducing the effects of sun damage and aging.
The Amazing Benefits of Getting a Micropeel
Micropeels are non-invasive, requiring no surgery or recovery time. During the procedure, glycolic acid is used to remove the uppermost layer of skin, a typically painless process with minimal side effects. As the damaged layer of skin is removed, a more youthful and fresher layer appears.
Micropeel benefits include:
- Improved skin texture. Micropeels minimize fine lines and wrinkles, decongest and tighten pores, and reduce visible skin imperfections.
- Brightened skin. The procedure’s gentle exfoliation reveals a more healthy and vibrant skin beneath the dirt and oil-filled outer layer that can leave your skin looking dull.
- Sun damage repair. Environmental aging can leave your skin looking much older than it is. A micropeel combats, repairs, and helps prevent the signs of UV rays damage and sun spots.
- Reduced acne. The chemicals used in a micropeel are designed to refine your skin’s pores and reduce the appearance of acne, blotches, and uneven skin tones. The procedure can also help with bacterial infections that often present as acne.
- Enhanced skin hydration. Exfoliating also helps repair dehydrated skin, dissolving the top layer to reveal one that’s more supple, glowing, and open to rehydration.
A micropeel can also reduce excess facial oil and “peach fuzz.”
Schedule a Micropeel at Napa Solano MediSpa
While micropeels can be customized for sensitive skin types, there are some skin conditions or types where a peel might not be appropriate. If you have any concerns about whether a micropeel is right for your skin, it’s always best to consult a licensed aesthetician or medical professional before undergoing the procedure.
Micropeel services are provided at all three of our welcoming and safe Napa Solana MediSpa locations. Talk to one of our staff members today about creating a facial treatment plan that’s tailored to your skin’s specific needs.